Thursday, December 24, 2009

Bug Bites

Wednesday, December 23 - Damned mozzies. Nobody likes you! Go away! Stop biting me! I got about half a dozen new bites in PP – hope I don’t get Dengue fever. These bites are pretty nasty though, compared to what I’m used to in Canada. The areas that were bitten – mainly around my ankles and calves – have really swollen up. In addition to being itchy, the skin is quite hard and a little tender around the bite. I’m using more DEET now, and hopefully the swelling and itching will subside soon.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, for a second, I thought you were talking about bed bugs. Lord, you don't want to bring those back with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, that's one of the reasons why we only stick with hotels that are well recommended through Lonely Planet & Tripadvisor. The bug bites saga continues, as we haven't had much reprieve in Cambodia yet.

    ReplyDelete